Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ever dreamed of going to space?


I truely love to read. I read an average of 5 books a week. Of course, I read super fast. One of my favorite Autobiographies ever Losing My Virginity: How I've Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way (Paperback) opened my eyes to the fact that if you can dream them great things can happen. Well, he is at it again. His latest endeavor is call Virgin Galactic. For only $200,000 you can ride a space ship around the earth. Starting in 2010.

Visit the site.

There was a big jump in the number of turn away couples today - went from 37 to 42. I just didnt have to time to update this past week. At this stage of the game we are booking a new couple every day and turning away a couple every day. Very exciting!!! Today I had 3 referral appointments. Yes I sent them all home to think about it first. We don't book on the spot unless your wedding is in 2008, and even then you have to have visited at least one other photographer.

No comments: