Monday, October 20, 2008

Lots to do


Found a new radio station. 96.3 fm - targeted for 45 and olders. The scary part is that I really like listening to the station. Alex and I were discussing placing some radio ads on this station.

You see our target market for TorontoHomeMovies.com is 45-80. These are the poeple who grew up with analog video, film, audio and photos. Now their parents are getting very old and they are finding old movie reels in closets, garages and basements that they really want to see.

Our target market for Excellence Photography is 22-38. In this case these are Brides and Grooms who are upper middle class who have a very high standards regarding what they want for photograpy and video for their special day.

The business of advertising is something that I have been trying to master for many many years. It really started when I was 16 years old. My mother (yes I was a mamas boy) got me a summer job working at a company called Mandev Consulting.

No comments: