Saturday, November 29, 2008

Its Saturday --- Only 2 weeks left!!



Its so nice to wake up on a Saturday and actually not get dressed up in a suit. I know most of you get up Mon-Fri dress up and go to work so I shouldn't bitch, but that's your choice. The more we are exposed to violence on TV, Newspapers and movies the more I want to isolate my family from it all. Stay inside and watch Sponge Bob.




Of course that's not viable. For me. I love being able to choose what I do. Its a kinda freedom Marianna and I share. Yesterday Sammy and I were playing with stainless steel marble we found in the couch and it was really cool that I remembered another time I saw a stainless steel ball. Marianna and I were in Tokyo Japan visiting a famous park when I came across this huge ball. Funny. We probably have a dozen funky art pieces like this in Toronto/Miami and yet we would never think to take a photo of it. But, if your on the other side of the world you have to take photos of the strangest things.

No comments: