Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hahhah I love it when my competitors copy me!

So I was poking around one of the wedding websites looking for a fellow photographers telephone number, when I decided to visit a few of competitors. Understand, that I am really busy. This is the forst time in about 4 years I've done this.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWO

Everyone has a blog now. Funny thing - most look just like this one!! Theres a saying:

"Imitation is the greatest form of flattery"

Well this blog has now become mainstream. That is one of the reasons I am switching to my new site. It will have all the advantages of this blog +++++++++ plus super search and reference capabilities, plus dirtect uploads for photos and video.

For example: How many times have you looked at a cool shot and wondered?? Where is that taken?? Well now I will label each photo with a tag.

No comments: