Monday, February 27, 2006

March 1st is almost here. Need to send in your installment

It's almost March 1st so if you have an imstallment remember to send in it. I will be seeing couples Wednesday night who would like to drop it off in person. Give me a call to let me know as I'm expecting over 15 couples and wnat to space it out. Make your receipts in advance. You know make if simple.

Now that the biz stuff is done --- Sammy read an entire book by him self this weekend. woo hoo. I remember learning my alphabet in grade one maybe I was reading in grade 3. I can't tell you how exciting to see him figure out 5 and 6 letter words.

Isaac is a terror. A polite one though. He ask me for milk 65 times in a row yesterday when I was online and ignoring him. "milk please papa, milk please papa, milk please papa, milk please papa, milk please papa, milk please papa, milk please papa, milk please papa, milk please papa, milk please papa, milk please papa, milk please papa, milk please papa, milk please papa, milk please papa, milk please papa, milk please papa, milk please papa,"

you get the point.

We leave for florida in 9 days :)

DSR 20 came in from service, new head, new connectors. Allows us to upload in realtime to the from a analog source. Really missed my baby - took sony almost a month.

Yogenfruz is still not done. But were getting closer. Alex worked until 4am sunday night. When we are live please take a minute and visit - the site is a piece of ART!!

Monday morning suck - better get back to work.

No comments: