Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Growing.


I recently did a survey to determine the demographics of this blog. What I found out was prtty amazing. Of the approx 3000 unique hits a week that read my little notepad over 50% were between the ages of 23-40.

That's mostly brides, grooms, ushers, bridesmaids, cousins, friends. The other large demographic was 55-70 year olds. That's like THM, FHM, MHM clients that read the blog by clicking on the site links and get hooked.

Knowing this I try and not just write about the happy wedding I shot, or get bogged down on how interesting our scanners are. Today though, I"m tired. I drive back to the studio last night after 9 and worked a few hours, then came back home and work a few more hours.

My newest task is to learn all I can about our new customer relations management system SugarCRM. What a lot of people dont realize is how many people our team actually interacts with on a daily basis. Keeping track is a monumental task.

When I was in school, I believed that once out I would get a job, make money and be happy. Imgine if understood I would be learning for the rest of my life?? I spend at least 10 hours a month learning new things from scratch. Here is my list of learning tasks for the next few months

  • SugarCRM
  • Adobe CS4 suite (Photoshop, Adobe Encoder, Premeire)
  • New to find and learn a new acct system
  • I want to frame my basement and need to learn how

No comments: