Monday, December 01, 2008

Would love to



Stayed up late to finish Twilight series. I feel sort of weird. Sort of like a vampire and also like a teenage girl. Not cool.

So I went to the book store and had a look around. I think I"m going to go back to the classics. I"m a little bored with life improvement books (whats to improve? I have the best wife and kids int he world!) I read a lot of Fantasy, but that just perpetuates the myth that I am a geek. (I guess I should stop using words like perpetuate then?) Romance is cool but see above:

I hate mystery and horror, just don't see the point. So if anyone has any suggestions.



I really want to buy Marianna an iPhone. She insists that she is more than happy with her old school Nokia and please do not buy her any phones. I think she mentioned purses after that but I tuned out around that point.

But I wonder if I bought her this case for the phone???


Click here to visit the Louis V site and see the other iPhone cases- except you Marianna please dont visit the site. Please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey dave its Micheal E the engagement pics turned out great!!!! Thank You so much !!! and i'd have to say if i were you id buy her the iphone she may not want one now but when she has one she love it forever they are the coolest phones ever!!!