Monday, February 02, 2009

On the wagon, Off the Wagon



Today is the day.

I am offically back on the weightless wagon. If you have read any of my older blogs you would know that I have "gone on a diet" more than once.

There was Dr Daniels - Lost over 35 lbs

There was Dr Bernstein - Lost over 30 lbs

There was my marathon diet - Lost just under 30lbs.

The problem is that before the Marathon diet I weighted a total of 244. After each diet I put back all the weight and then some each time!!

My current weight according to my bathroom scale first thing in the morning is

259

So in an effort to fix 2 problems. My weight and the lack of posts on my blog. I will be updating my efforts online. Sometimes with a story and others with the big red letters.


Dr Green suggested I post a before photo so here it is.

Yikes.

No comments: