Thursday, February 19, 2009

Still feeling sick. Boo hoo for me.




Sorry about previous post - got cut off.

Click here to see the proper ad.












Register TorontoHomeMovies.com for a MySpace account. Also updated our Google Ads for MontrealHomeMovies.com

So dont be surprised if you start seeing ads if you live in Quebec. Of course, TorontoHomeMovies.com has been advertising on google for a few years. It took me over year to learn how to target customers for the best results.

Here's a test. Go to google and search == 8mm film to DVD toronto

You should see over 5 links to TorontoHomeMovies.com -

Oh -- I just register TorontoHomeMovies.com with its very own Myspace account!!!

http://www.myspace.com/torontohomemovies

Please check it out and help by linking to me. I'm new at this so I appreciate the advice.



All over the map today.


Here is a great new trailer by our editor Zsolt!!


No comments: