Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bad dreams - can't sleep


Having a hell of a time sleeping lately. So I find myslef staring at the ceiling. Last night I tried thinking great thoughts and guess what NO nightmares.

It makes sense.

If you go to sleep thinking about your troubles they are much more likely to encroach on you sub conscience.




My theme for last night was: Amazing Events in my life.

  • Standing on the stage in Scarborough wining Individual Contra Bass for the first time
  • Wedding day
  • Both boys being born
  • Hearing my voice the radio
  • Being on tv
  • Performing on the field at Skydome (Toronto), Giants stadium (New Jersey), Legion Field, Birmingham, Alabam and about 50 other stadiums I can t remember - buffalo, Dallas, Allen town, Madison, etc
  • My first wedding as a photographer.

No comments: