Wednesday, March 04, 2009

What a night.



So I've been a little under the weather for the past few weeks. Still losing weight! Down to 254. Thats a total of 11 lbs since January and very little in the past few weeks.

Back at the gym in the mornings. I taken to spending 10 hours a day editing photos and video projects and am slooowing finishing so older jobs.

For those couples who would like to special video shoot. Please contact Tim at the studio. He will schedule a time for all video love walks with you.

What else. I've been twittering a lot lately. If you don't know what that is - check out the website and look for the hours/daily updates.

Its my Mom's Bday today woohoo - Happy Bday. Many more.




Had a real pain in the butt evening. Left home at 7:30.

Here is a copy of my rant to alex. Some of the words have been changed to space the innocent.























Dude what a joke
[9:06:13 PM] Jean Marcotte: I went to go to sams club to buy minidv
[9:06:27 PM] Jean Marcotte: so they are going out of business next week
[9:06:37 PM] Jean Marcotte: this week they close early
[9:06:52 PM] Jean Marcotte: so I went to find the store at woodbine and 7
[9:07:01 PM] Jean Marcotte: turns out its ON woodbine
[9:07:21 PM] Jean Marcotte: I wasted 45 mins at that point stop in to starbucsk for directions
[9:07:40 PM] Jean Marcotte: I finally get there and spend 30 min waiting in line for a card
[9:07:55 PM] Jean Marcotte: then looked for minidvs for 15 more mins
[9:08:23 PM] Jean Marcotte: So I im getting pissed. Thinking any minute mariannas going to call and freak out
[9:08:32 PM] Jean Marcotte: So I ask this guy for help.
[9:08:40 PM] Jean Marcotte: Turns out to be Carlo
[9:08:57 PM] Jean Marcotte: I shot his wedding over 11 years ago and he is the manager of this costco
[9:09:10 PM] Alex Kink: hehehe
[9:09:11 PM] Jean Marcotte: he walks with me all over the store looking for the minidvs
[9:09:27 PM] Jean Marcotte: after 10 more mins he calls the electronic dept
[9:09:38 PM] Jean Marcotte: they stop selling minidvs!!!!!!
[9:09:42 PM] Jean Marcotte: hehehehehahahhahahahahhahahaha



Oh and another bit of bad news!!

http://www.quillandquire.com/blog/index.php/2009/02/11/kindle-2-not-coming-to-canada/

No comments: