Sunday, January 01, 2006

Bridal Show this weekend and I'm pumped

Wow the new year has just begun and I am already pumped for the bridal show.
See the blog from a few days ago for links to the 2 shows.




The truth is that although we have always been very good at getting referals and marketing per se. I know that I have not put the effort I could to make the booths blow people out of the water. It seemed like a waste of time ( last year we had to turn 56 couples away because we only handled 2 wedding each saturday)

This year we are extending that to 3 weddings for certain weekends as Marianna's Mom Natasha will be shooting with us this year.

So the first thing I have done to improve our presentation is take some of the 20,000 photograph that we have shot in the past year and perpare a slideshow. This will only be shown in the studio for now. But eventually I will add it to the site.

I showed the new presentation to a few of the guys a the studio and they were absolutely blown away. One of the problem with film is that once we no longer have the proofs or the negatives (all our couples usually end up with them) we cannot get convenient access to the images.

With digital photography we archieve the images on DVD, in our File Server and on the main photo



The next time you visit the Excellence Photography site you will notice that I have added a few new catagories.

The first - Jean's Blog - Of course if you are reading this you found my blog.

The second - Digital Art - Coming Soon
Any day now you will be able to view our brand new digital art gallery. Here we will feature Digital and Film wedding photographs that have had additional enhancements.



No comments: