Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Major changes to the Excellence Photo site!!!!

Spent the night - yeah all night, working on the Excellence Photography website. Most of you won't remember the old Excellence site that for nearly 3 years had the top 3 spots on Google.

Unfortunately since 2002 I have been a little preocupied with DesignerGeek.com, ObjectiveEye.com and TorontoHomeMovies.com.

Well this weekend Marianna visited the Excellence site and well was not impressed.

sooooooooo

I got right to work. In fact I had planned a major overhaul since September. Remember, if you see any spelling mistake or grammatical error please let me know. Give me a few days to get the site finished first.
One of my goals os to go back to an interactive communication between my couples and the viewers of the site. I figure that the more people see our work the more likely they are to be impressed.




You ever notice how when you have a lot to do, more stuff usually piles right on. So to make sure that all my employees are busy I am going to request that all 2006 couples start getting their baby and couple photographs together.

For couples that have ordered a video presentation, I will ask that you contact me for detailed instructions. For all other couples.

- choose 5 baby photos for each of you and 5 couple photos. Number them BP 1 to BP 10 and the couple photos number them CP 1-5
- if you have a specific song thatyou would like us to use let us know BEFORE.
- if we are scanning the photos drop them in our mail slot anytime with a note identifying you!! Please the song
- if you are planning to email us, let me know by email - I am setting up a special section in the new site that will make this a very easy process. YOu will be able to upload right from your browser.

The idea is that we complete as many of the Baby/couple photo montages during the winter as possible. If we have shot your engagement walk we will try to get that done as well.







Posted by Picasa

No comments: