Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Can't wait to sleep



Dont tell Marianna she's going to kill me. I bought a pillow today for over $200.00. OK I know she reads the blog and will figure it out, but until then its our little secret. heheheh.

I've been so busy since I returned from Florida. We are shooting 2-3 weddings everyweek.

Few things people should know. If you have an appointment and are going to be late - call. We're regular people, understand that I set aside a certain amount of time for you. If you are 30 minutes late, I just lost 30 minutes of my day, and usually it will be made up from the time remaining. If I know even a few minute before I can contact the next person and delay them. (Sorry if I sound like a grouch, I only want everyone to be happy)





The ComfortPillow by Tempur-Pedic™


Snuggle up with “The ComfortPillow by Tempur-Pedic” – our most flexible pillow design. Filled with TEMPUR® micro cushions that move in any direction to provide body-moulding support. It’s easily shaped to suit your needs, while still providing the same medically proven pressure-relief you’ve come to expect from Tempur-Pedic®.





Size (inches)

Size (cm)

25" x 19" 64 x 48

The ComfortPillow by Tempur-Pedic” features a 3-Year Warranty.

No comments: