Monday, June 04, 2007

This is why I work so hard.

Its midnight and I'm sitting at a table right by the water in Boca Raton, Florida. We're staying at one of the most beautiful resorts I have ever been to. All I can think of is how

freaking cool it would be to shoot a wedding here. At least 100 places to take incredible photos. To put that into perspective U of T has about 5 great spots and a bunch of good

spots. The Boca Resort has over 100 incredible places and I haven't seen the whole property.

Any how. I'm sitting outside by the pool and there is no one here but me. On my right is the inter coastal waterway with million dollar houses and condo on the other side of the

bay. Their light twinkling in the water. Its about 85 degrees (28 cel) and I got my feet up as I listen to Ravi Shanker. In my left is this incredible pool all lite up like in

the movies. Cabanas all around the pool. In front is the Tower and just to the right is 4 huge boats. More like ships, I saw that we can charter them for 1000 bucks for the day.

There worth a couple mil each boat.

I can help but dream here.

You see Boca Raton, is one of the wealthiest cities in the USA. I've seen 12 Bentley and Roll Royces - Today! You can't help but start to think, what do these guys got that I

don't. So my reflection has me confident that I'm on the right track. DesignerGeek is slowing down, but thats fine since the market for sites is not profitable as it once was.

TOrontoHomeMovies.com is increases each month, as is FlordiaHomeMovies.com. Objective Eye video has disappointed as has DGVideo but thats because of me not dedicating enough

time to them. Excellence is wonderful!! Well, except for 10 videos that just have to get out the door!! We are hiring another editor to help Vitali, Andrei and Alex.

I'm reading an amazing new book called Gettting Things Done - GTD by David Allen. It's inspired me to change the way I have organized by life. I can't tell you how many times

I've been told - wow you look stressed. People usually say whats on their mind so I have to believe them.

Anyhow, after spending the day at the beach with Marianna and kids I'm spent. Try to upload some photos tomorrow.

No comments: