Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Oh no!!! I gain 4.5 lbs. I'm a cow


I'm back up to 209.5 lbs. I know its the escargot, the 22 oz rib steak, the oysters at Bianca and Kane's weddings, and the Chocolate Fountain at Pauline and Stanton's wedding, of course there was the day I ate deep fried calamari and 4 pieces of corn on the cob dripping with margarine and salt. All in the past 2 weeks.

So I'm going back to basics and state unequivocally that I will lose 18 lbs by the end of October.

Just a note. Most of the year we can usually meet with customers within a week. During the day its even easier, usually anytime Mon-Thurs 11-3 and you get me there. But in the months of September and October we book fast. In fact as I write this Marianna is telling a customer our next available appointment meet with me at 6 pm in the evening is October 8th 2007.


If you are looking for more stuff for your wedding visit the Bridal Show this weekend. Of course I will not be there Saturday but be nice to Vitali and bring him a tea triple triple. (Seriously he drinks sugar tea)

http://www.nationalbridalshow.com/

BOOKS:

Pretty heavy stuff lately.

No comments: