Thursday, December 13, 2007

On the Disney Magic

I never really understood how completely burned out until yesterday. It took over 4 days for me to unwind enough to fall asleep without being totally exhausted. I even passed out today during the day!!

Of course I know most of you are freezing and you all hate me. But after 6 months of 80 hour week I wont feel too guilty.

Vacations used to be a major thing in my life. I remember when Marianna and I used to travel nearly every other month. Cuba, London, Tokyo, LA and New York. I'm not sure what changed exactly. Maybe its the boys or too many goals. But being out on the beach yesterday reminded me of another Disney cruise a few years ago.

On that trip I made a list of every single dream and goal I could think of. Including ones that I didn't thing would ever be possible. I think I put down wanting a Picasso and a truck.

No comments: