Sunday, June 08, 2008

Sunday - ahhhhhh

I had such a good night sleep. Alex and I met up at the studio around 2am last night and I kinda freaked out when I saw a security car in our parking lot. Turns out our landlord got sick of the break in's (3 in the past 2 weeks, one 2 doors down from us) so they hired a private company.

I welcomed him like a long lost brother and offered to buy him a cup of coffee. He turned me down. :(

So by the time I passed out it was after 3 but I slept like a baby (On my back). We spent the day at the zoo. Not sure if I should go with them to see Kung Foo Panda or go to the gym.

Oh yea I forgot to mention; as of Friday I have lost a total of 15.6 pounds!!! Off to LA on Wednesday be out of contact until after 3. Marianna can be reached on her 561 cell number. Please dont call me. heehe

If you dont get the joke - read this old old post about why I do not like the telephone.
http://excellencephoto.blogspot.com/2006/05/why-i-dont-use-phone.html

The fact is I am a very private person. I am extremely busy and rarely get time to spend with my family and when I do, I don't want to share with anyone but them. Of course, I understand that my clients are vital to my success. However, by using email to keep me organized I am actually in a better postion to meet their needs.

No comments: