Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What a fun day~~ (old pic from 2001, we've been doing digital since 99)


So today I admit it. I skipped off. Well sort of. I met Pricilla and Vince downtown in Yorkvill for an Engagement Video session then went to one of my favorite restaurants - Yamato.

Yamato Japanese Restaurant
24 Bellair St. Toronto, ON M5R 2C7

Phone: (416) 927-0077 Fax:(416) 927-1413
Business Type: Restaurant
Neighbourhood: Rosedale,Toronto,Downtown,Toronto West
Hours: Mon-Fri 11:30am-3pm; Sat-Sun 12pm-3:30pm (lunch)

Great Sushi in uptown Toronto

Then we pick up Samuel and spent an hour in the park. It's nice just to chill once in a while. Of course, during their bath I worked on my laptop - Just wait - you guys are going to see my favorite Web Slideshow of all time - this one made ME cry!


I'll try to get it up tonight - but after the kids went to bed I snuck back to the studio and have been working for a few hours, so depended on when I leave here it will go up tonight late or tomorrow.

No comments: