Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Back at the studio --- :( but its only for a few days

What fun 3 days since I've been back. 22 appointments in the past 24 hours. I got sick and we started our new video series for Progressive Art. Basically we are creating documentary videos for some of Canada's most renowned artists. Thank you Dima for a great shoot today.

THM is going absolutely crazy. We have pick ups every half hour and Alex and I are likely to be here tonight until 3am.

For those of you who I promised you would get your stuff before xmas - you will. But it probably wont get there until Friday.

Check out the couples page. I've added 7-8 new presentations - mostly engagement shoots from this fall. I have a few wedding slideshows to put up but probably wont get them up till next week.


I'm already ready to go. Were off to Florida late next week until the New Year.

No comments: