Saturday, December 02, 2006

i need a nap

I think its nappy time. Alex and I worked until 5:15 am last night completing orders for this week. We're leaving for Florida in a few days and I want to go with everything taken care of. Part of me is already there.

Few projects coming up.

Meeting a photographer there about a new style of wedding photography very exciting stuff. Tell you more later. OK a little hint. It involves your bridal party and shooting a session with them. I'm thinking we could do a bridal party video shoot and take photos at the same time.

saveyourmemories.ca s coming along great. Most f the site is done with some small finished to be completed ON VACATION. (Dont tell Marianna)

We have 2 project we are waiting on for DGVideo - One I am really excited about. Cant talk until we sign the deal, but I met with the production team on their end last week and as my friend Borat says - wa wa we wa

We reached the 4 terabyte margin in the studio last week.WOW I remember when I paid $1500 plus tax for 9 gigs of Hard Drive space.

CanadaHomeMovies.com is bogged down (because of Yogen Fruz and NABF)Alex and Vitali are almost as busy as I am


Excellence Photo.

Weeeelllll.

I have a bunch of slideshows to complete (vacation!!!time!!is slideshow time) We are on track for all xmas order for photo and squeeking by for video. Just have to prepare for the Janyary Bridal Show season. Yikes.

No comments: