Friday, December 15, 2006

Last night on the Disney Magic

Seriously,

These guys know their stuff. Food was amazing ( I gained at least 10 lbs which I now have to lose) Entertainment was just like a Broadway show. Only we saw a different show each night.

The kids had the time of their lives and Marianna. Well lets just say one word. Chopard. ref# 79/6476/0-20 - looks like a sun with a diamond in the middle.

I got a lot of work done. Which, I know I know its my vacation but I couldnt help it. I'm so behind on web work, that it was cool just to not be rushed and get things done.

If you need to reach me I will be in the studio for the next week then I'm not in for the next week and out of the country again for the last week. Sooooo if you are desperate for a final pic or vid before xmas then get ahold of me asap.

Do you guys know how cool it is to leave the country then pick up emails in the middle of the ocean, and have to email a couple a sorry your too late - were booked for your date.!!!!!

Its amazing!! So for all you 2008 May June and July couples sitting on the fence. I have a goal.

To book all Saturdays for those 3 months by the end of February. Wish me luck.

No comments: