Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Dont you hate going to the dentist?

Well for me it's not the dentist I hate, but the accountant. As a mostly creative person I get that wierd feeling in my stomach every time I know it is time to visit.

Because of the different businesses we are not only doing taxes for Excellence but 3 other busiess and personally.

I found myself at the back window over looking the construction dreaming about Boca Raton. For those of you who have not read my previous blogs. I live on the top of a hill. My kitchen sliding door is on the second floor with a french balcony. From my table in the kitchen I can see huge construction site where they are build aproximately 400-500 homes. At this stage they have only started the drainage. As I write this the whole house is shaking.

THe good with the bad. The good part is that when I get up with the sun (and the kids) I can sit and watch the progress. The bad part is these guys start at 6:30am 6 days a week. I have come to hate the sound of tractors backing up. The beep beep beeping sound is slowly driving me nuts.

Up to 5 miles on the treadmill. wow I am really behind compared to last year. I have less than 3 weeks until I run my 2nd 10km run in 20 years. yikes

Lots of work done on the couples' pages. Still have problems with the catagory list and I have to figure out a way to add the flash viewer for video. Alex thinks its easy but I can;t take him off Yogen fruz, NABF and Beats2Lease.com we are too behind.

No comments: