Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wow what I nice day in the park

Spent the day shooting Engagement Portraits in the park. Absolutely amazing day. Thanks to all that came.

For all you other customers that have not had their photos taken yet. Please visit the customer care link on the website. There you will find links to a) Dress code and b) directions to G. Ross Lord park.

Guys. I am usually very booked with 3 or 4 couples in a day and would very much apprecitate if you get there on time. Marianna always leave about 15 minutes between appointments so if you are more than 15 minutes late I have rush.

Very important that you read the directions we have set up on the customer care page.

here is the link------> http://www.excellencephoto.com/site/index.php?id=27,0,0,1,0,0

I will put some images up tonight when I get to the studio.

No comments: