Saturday, April 15, 2006

Finally going to get the new couple pages started

It been absolutely insane. Sunny one day, raining the next. I've been out shooting over 10 couples this week in the park. On the days that were beautiful - we got some amazing photographs.

Alex is completely overwhelmed. Between NABF and Beats2lease.com (2 websites we have been building for nearly 2 months) I'm not sure who is spending more time online. To make it even more exciting we just got the final 4 sites for Yogen Fruz.

All this on top of TorontoHomeMovies.com, ObjectiveEye.com and DGVideo.ca. Thank god for Vitaly, yuri and Andrea.

So if you are having your engagement photographs taken in the next few weeks be patient, unfortunately we cannot control the wheather.

So now that I have about 10 couples from 2006 I really need to get these pages done. Plus I plan to get video to work on each page.

No comments: