Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The more things get done the less I write


There are few things that give me immediate pleasure (yea!!!I just thought of another) Writing is one of them. Each day I've tried to write for the pass month and for whatever reason I've be diverted. So this is my apology. Sorry.

Met more people this past weekend. I was at a wonderful restaurant called The Marlowe for my birthday. Its a restaurant that after 11 becomes a dance club.

So Marianna and all the girls are dancing, a few of the husbands, me I hate to dance. Its a chore for me. I think its because I'm French. I'd rather sit and watch the people. So the dance floor in right in the middle of the place and our table of 8 is perfectly situated to the right, almost on the dance floor. The Marlowe is a meat market. Tons of single men and women trying to hook up. Each time a new girl came onto the dance floor, its like an episode of National Geographic.

The lions try to catch their prey. Anyhow. I was sitting there as everyone is dancing and the next thing I hear is " Jean!! Hey!!" and 5 gorgeous girls walk up to my table. The next thing I know all the lions are staring at me like I've taken their food. Of course, it was cool for me to have 5 girls hanging at my table. Too bad it was just because I shot a wedding and they were brides maids. Well, I was cool in my mind.

No comments: