Thursday, July 05, 2007

Nice when Couples stay in touch


One of the great things about being a wedding photographer is seeing my brides grow up. In the past few months I have run into dozens of my old wedding brides ( not to say their old yehshs). Each time I love to freak them out with how much I remember about their wedding.

At Cinzia;'s wedding I talk to one couple that I shot almost 10 years ago.


I've been trying to get the stress out of my life. So since my March Madness, when I began my diet, I've read all I could on stress relief. Mostly I've tried to reduce the pressure to complete overdue jobs.


At first I tried working 100 hours a week. But Marianna only let that happen once. Then I tried not sleeping, or waiting until she fell asllep, work 3-4 hours and hope she didnt notice. But then I dragged my butt all day.

Finally, I hired more people and found that training and up time was not as fast as I liked. In the end I had to admit that I am the problem. So, Alex suggested this book call Getting Things Done, by David Allen.

Wow. While I was in Florida I read the book. Twice. And started to implement some of his ideas.

The David Allen Company is a professional training, coaching, and management consulting organization, based in Ojai, California, USA. Its purpose is to improve the quality of life by providing the world’s best information, education, and products that enhance personal and interactive productivity.


LD Endless Gifts

Here is the site for a bride I shot last year. She now a fellow wedding industry pro!! ,

Please visit Linda's new website. She has set up a company that


  • Gift Baskets
  • FRUIT FRAPPE

  • BATH ACCESSORIES




No comments: