Thursday, October 11, 2007

Getting back to Zero

So I gained 8 lbs over 2 weeks. Needless to say I'm upset. I workout 6 days a week ( 2 times a week with weights) and yet I still have to be carefull what I eat.

Special thanks to Catherine and Ben, Betty and Kevin, Christine and Peter, and Tanya and Gino. These couples all had incredible meals that contributed to my inability to fend off food. Thanks.










3 bookings this week and many more to come!!. We are slowly (quickly) closing dates off for next year - yippee. I am meeting so many interesting people. Who cares if they don't all book. I love that I can sit with brides and grooms and help them plan the most important day of their lives.

Here are few tips:

  • take good advice but do what you want. If you want to stop at Burger King or Tim Hortons its up to you!
  • the bridal parties job is to help you. Boss them around (nicely) and enjoy your day. Delegate
  • dont worry about the small stuff. OK the knife you bought to cut the cake is missing - sucks, so what.
  • 25 years from your wedding day what are you going to have? Food is in the toliet, dress is in the box and the tan has faded. Take the time you need to make the family photos perfect. Your great grand children will appreciate it.

No comments: