Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Where to start?

Well we are booking weddings everyday now. It's nice to get the initial nervousness out of the way. Even though we've been in the wedding business for over 10 years, I still get that little twinge (is that a word?) where I think, what if no one calls, or what if no one comes back. As most of you know we do not do pressure sales. Most of our couples go home, think about it then come back. But at this stage of the game I'm pretty confident that we will kick butt with our bookings.

I've always thought that chiropractors were quacks. Maybe its just something I picked up in the media but I never had much need for one. About 11 years ago I had a car accident and hurt my Hamstring muscle (actually my gluteus maximus - or lower butt for short). So whenever I became tired I would get a sharp pain in the back of my right leg. And my lower back would slowly get more and more sore. So my trainer Mike suggested I see the chiropractors/sports therapist at the gym Dr Aubrey Green. So I went (bought a pillow for Marianna, not as nice as mine see previous post) and he said I would have to see him 6-8 time to get rid of the pain. So get this. After heating, cooling and a type a massaging call striping the muscle I am pain free for the first time in 10 years. Seriously!!!!


So now that the wedding season is winding down in Toronto, its time for us to get cooking in Florida. Soon you will be able to see our new Boca Excellence site - look forward to your reviews.

No comments: