Monday, October 22, 2007

Punch Drunk. But we made it!!


I've nearly reached my goal of 20 bookings for the fall bridal shows. I love this time of year.
Everything overlaps. Existing couples ordering, new couples booking and engagement shoots galore.

I"ll try to get more images and videos up when possible.


I met a very nice lady who is a make up artist. Karen showed me an album of her before and after and I was amazed!!! Of course, all my brides are beautiful and eht make up is just part of the wedding day, but if you are looking for a pro I put her

I have been a volunteer and co-team leader with the Look Good Feel Better Programme for 14 years.

On an individual and exclusive level, I am available to do bridal and special occasion makeup applications

I enjoy helping women look and feel better about themselves by putting their best face forward

My fees are reasonable and I am flexible in performing bridal trial applications.

I can be reached at 416 666 1963 my email is karrose@rogers.com


Karen Charyk


No comments: