Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'm sorry!!! Its been a while


As you can probably tell by the lack of posts we are very very busy. In fact this weekend will be the busiest of the entire year. So for those who read this blog as regulars sorry.

Been meeting dozens of new couples, as you can tell by the number of new names on the couple pages on the Excellence photo site. We're slowly turning people away. My goal is 100!!! I expect a huge jump in turn aways in the next week as at least 1-2 couples are booking up spots everyday. Thanks Amanda for booking us today - and everyone else in the past week.

I went to a sports therapist today. Very cool experience. Turns out I had an old sports injury. My hamstring muscle was always sore and when I exercised it, the pain became pretty intense. So Dr Green put a hot press on my leg for a few minutes, then this cream that made it reall cold. He massaged the spot like my muslce was a pizza and bam it stopped hurting. While he was checking me out he noticed my back was super tight and did some adjustment there too.

In the end I walked out feeling better than I have felt in 15 years.

We are taking TONs of orders for old movies transfers in the Florida and Toronto offices. Remember Excellence couples get a huge discount so send me or Alex an email if you want to have your old film converted for xmas.

We have a new location opening up!!! Starting on Oct 15th 2007 we will be opening in Buffalo, New York (next stop Montreal!!)

So if are in the Northern US check out http://www.USHomeMovies.com
The website is not completely finished but our new co-op student John is spending hours on it so it should be ready to go by the 15th. The coolest part is that now we will have a presence in the Northern US and the South. I dream of the day when we have East cost (Boston) and West Coast (Las Vegas? or maybe LA?)

Here's a funny thing about me a dreams. I don't really believe that dreams are not real. I think they are the sub conscience mind planing for the future when we are in automatic mode. The only reason most people are unsuccessful is that we let our conscience minds take over and screw up the plans.

Here are a few dreams that I made in the past that are a reality.

  1. I wanted plasma tv - got it
  2. Jaguar - got it
  3. business in Florida - got it
  4. travel to tokyo japan - did that
  5. 2 amazing kids and a beautiful wife - certainly got that.

No comments: