Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Slowly caughting up - yea!


For the past few months things have gotten a little behind. The 4 appointments a night in September and October have slowly taken a toll on my workload. Thankfully its almost over. Have you ever set a goal, then did everything you could to reach that goal and fail? Well, I rarely have that happen. Usually because I'm pretty realistic in my projections, but also because I really believe I can do anything.

No I don't think I can fly, or will I ever jump out of a plane but if it came down to me having to learn to speak Chinese and Sammy and Isaac would get accepted to Harvard well lets just say "La ho ma"



It's goal time again!!

Goal #1

Since I was able to lose so much weight, I've gain a bit back. My current weight is 215.

Starting Tuesday night I began my journey to 199. I hope to do this by December 7th when I leave for Florida. That gives me 6 weeks to lose 16 pounds.

Goal #2

16 / 6 = 2.666 pounds a week.

Get our Turn away number to 50 ( we hit 20) Our season runs from March to March and my yearly goal is 100. Last year we turned away 78 and the previous year 63.

Goal #3

Reduce my GTD list by half - GTD stands for Getting Things Done. A organizational methodology used by top executives to maintain an insane amount of work. My GTD list is about 400 items long and include paying for that parking ticket (opps forget to mention to Marianna) to renegotiating our new at the Boca studio.




No comments: