Thursday, March 13, 2008

Got some "before" photos of the studio


OK so last night I worked until 3am. So when I left the studio I was hungry. 24 hour restuarants are rare in Boca Raton. It just so happens that across the street from the studio there is a 24 hour restaurant called Denny's

WOW!!!! Seriously I stepped out of my are and my arteries immediately began to harden. It was as though they could sense the onsluaght of grease that was about to invade my body. What I cant understand is how I could spend 78$ to fill the gas tank when there was enough oil within my burger to fuel 2 cars!!!

I have a bunch of before photos of the new studio in Toronto. Instead of uploading all of them click on the link below. Whoever had the place before us love the color Blue and the color Red!!!

No comments: