Saturday, March 08, 2008

March break!!


It wasn't until I became a parent that I began to dread March break. Don't get me wrong, hanging out with the kids for 8 hours a day is great, but boy am I tired!!! I've taking a few days off to recharge my batteries. I'm living in Boca Raton in the winter and Toronto in the summer. So today I spent the day at the beach. Yep I burned my neck (does that make me a red neck??)

Anyhow, I am slowly getting back into the grove and will update the blog with some more photos etc.

There are a few 2007 customers who have yet to place their orders. PLEASE contact us asap. We must complete your order by April or risk being grouped with our competition who takes 6 months instead of the 6 weeks we usually finish in.

You know who you are.

FloridaHomeMovies.com is trucking along. Our 8mm to DVD, Super 8 to DVD and 16mm to DVD film conversion department is now 3 times as busy as last year at this time. Soon we will be hiring@@.

If you are getting married in South Florida from October to April and still have not booked you wedding photography, wedding videography services then visit http://www.boca.excellencephoto.com/

We are booking a LIMITED number of weddings this 2008-2009 season and will only be handling 1 wedding each saturday and 1 wedding each sunday. Remember, we only book wedding where we shoot both the photography and video.

For Toronto area customers, most of the spots for May and June 2009 are booked. We only handle 2 weddings on Saturday and 1 on Sunday so contact Marianna to see if we are still available. So far we have turned away 9 weddings for 2009.

No comments: