Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Back into the routine.

Sometimes I think the biggest reason I'm always dieting is that I can't keep to a routine. I work usually 45 days in a row, then we either go on a vacation or a working vacation. Its when I do the same thing every day, that I seem to control what I eat and the dicipline to goto the gym.

Yea, I'm way behind on slideshows and new stuff. Even writing on the blog has been sporatic. That's changing - finally. Today me and the guys (vitali, Alex and Yuri) set up the studio again. After the bridal show we needed to do a huge cleaning.

Place looks very cool. New shelves, lights and portraits go a long wa to improve the look of the studio.

Bridal Show way incredible. We had soooooo many calls that we are now booking apointments for 2 weeks from now. woo hoo. You may also notice the turn away number has increase to 40.

May 19th - is still available and a few June dates - better hurry. I should point out that we work mostly on refferals so please visit a few other photographers, call your friends, then visit us as a comparison. I am confident that we will impress.

gtg - writing in the middle of the night again.

No comments: