Monday, September 18, 2006

First day as an Executive.!!


So as you all know I'm always on a diet. About 8 weeks ago I began the latest fad diet - called the south beach diet.

As of Sunday - I've lost ---

dat dat da da


20 pounts. yeeeyyyyyyeeyeyeyeyeyey yipee

So my reward was to upgrade my gym membership to the executive changerooms.

Wow - when I went in with my new pass card I really felt cool. Took a locker and actually could leave my stuff there. I immediately made plans for a shelf - it felt like a new home and I wanted to redo my locker, improve upon it - make it mine.. Yea I know sounds crazy.

Anyhow, to top it off I walk upstairs to the gym feeling all cool, did my workout (2.5 miles in 30 minutes) then to make my executive washroom day even better I ran into my good friend Haim. Let me tell you - I had to let him in on my day. He took about 12 second to tell my I'm wasting my money, but I didnt care, I was still very impressed with myself.

So we walk down stairs and I can't wait to use their shaving cream (because its included) when I realize I left the pass key in my locker inside the executive change room and I need to go to the front office to beg someone to let me in.

I stopped feeling cool right then.

No comments: