Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Some new photos.











































One thing I hate about moving is tossing out stuff. Marianna can easily find an old pair of shoes and toss em in the garbage or dontation box.

Me on the other hand can keep a 4th pair of gym shoes that I wore 8 years ago.

Everything has value to me. Probably a socialogical thing from growing up poor. Or more like, a learned behaviour from my Father who really grew up poor. When they moved lastyear we had to rent a bin!

So in this move I promised Marianna I would sort through the boxes of stuff and actually through out things I dont need.

GrandParents are a huge problem. I dontated to the my son's school and the jewish shul about 45 3x3x3 ft boxes of toys. As recently as this past Saturday, my mother still brought toys for the kids each and every visit.

I have boxes piled 10 high in the garage and every minute I get at home I've been sorting some for garbage and the rest for basement, donation, or bring inside.

Last night met a very nice couple getting married in the off season nxt spring off season is Nov-Apr).

If you are getting married anytime between Nov-Apr we are usually are more likely to be available.

No comments: