Friday, September 01, 2006

What a week.

We had 4 weddings this past weekend and I had to travel all over Ontario this week to top it off. So much for time off. I can;t wait to get back to the studio so I can relax.

Everyone welcome Yuri#2 to the group. He's taking over some of Vitali's jobs as he is going back for his final year of computer science. So he has to cut his hours down from 100 a week to 50.

yea I ment week.

While I was gone the studio was transformed. Alex and the boys finally got tired of my studio equipment and packed it all away. They purchased a bunch of new desks and even set up a new transfer station. Place looks really cool. I snuck in yesterday with Isaac to pick up another laptop.

Anyhow. We are going to continue to be difficult to meet this coming week as Marianna and I are moving. And since I have 4 big young studs to help me the studio will slow down for a few days. If you really need us ---- email!!!

For those of you that are new to this blog click here to read a post on why I hate the telephone and love email.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever had an experience so wonderful you had to tell all your friends about it? Why.

Seriously why do you have to share.

Yesterday I was talking to my lawyer who was trying to persuade me that the school his children go to is so fantastic that we should send our kids there too. Of course, Marianna had met him in Starbucks and asked him about the school( yea yea I was the one who dragged her there - more on starbucks - click here)

Anyhow - I then told him about the place I spent the previous night Great Wolf Lodge.

So freaking cool - I felt like I was 12 years old going down the water slide in a double tube with Sammy. Riding the lazy river on a tube with Isaac.

I had to share it this joy with Henry. The thing is why.


In both cases his school and my waterpark - these are extremely expensive. So quality is not only expected it is assured. But what really sets these places apart from others is exclusivity.

You need a reference, a certain level of income and a refferal for the school. Great Wolf Lodge is booked over a month in advanced and cost $400 a night.

Exclusivity is the key. When something is so exceptional you rave about it, then you want your friends and family to share that great experience that you felt.

That is what we do at Excellence Photography, DGVideo, TorontoHomeMovies and DesignerGeek. It was very nice when one of our clients ( a huge one) was telling me how they ran into another one of our clients (an even bigger one) at Taboo golf course. He explained how after getting such glowing praise about our work he wanted the exact same database site as they have. It's just so fanatastic and amazing that our clients are selling for us.


So - if you are with Excellence and have a friend getting married in 2007 - get them in here - FAST. We only have a few spots left, and have turn 39 couples away so far.



No comments: