Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Count Down begins


Its seems like forever since me and family have traveled out of town. I used to travel with Marianna every 45 days, but with Sammy and Isaac in school and September to December being the crazy months its impossible.

To brighten things up I added a widget to the front of my iGoogle home page. For those of you living in the 19th century, if you have a google account you can create a customized google page with all kinds of cool things. I have the following on my igoogle homepage:

  • Photoshop Lightroom Killer tips - its an rss feed to a guru - part of the napp.
  • Gmail - It shows the last 12 emails and is alway up to date
  • GoogleDocs - It shows the last 12 docs that have been un use. For example: if someone in florida updates the productivity chart I can see immediately the file was used and when. Same goes for any spreadsheets, presentations etc.
  • http://www.sacred-destinations.com/ - Plays new images everytime I reload of sacred places all over the world.
  • http://movies.aol.com/ - shows this weeks new movies
  • weather for toronto and boca raton
  • Google calander - I wish I could keeo this updated but I havent been able to convince Marianna to do it for me. :)
  • Finally Countdown - A widget that counts down days to certain events - live me leaving for Florida in 23 days.

No comments: