Sunday, November 18, 2007

Crazy busy - crazy sick


I NEVER get sick. Well rarely. But for the past 2 weeks on top of handling over 50 appointments, 14 photo orders and 25 videos, I'm sick.

It started a few weeks ago with feeling drained. Of course, the guys at the gym told me to take some time off. Rest up or I'll get worse. But in my infinite knowledge I ignored the professionals and kept up working 20 hours a day and going to the gym everyday.

So last Tuesday I went to work out and it was like there was no gas. It was the weirdest thing, I tried as hard as I could and I just had no energy. Of course the next day I was in pain. Same thing happened on Thursday but the pain lasted until Sunday.

So this past week I made it to the gym on Monday and Tuesday but then got hit with a flu bug that has me dragging myself upstairs. Last night my whole body hurt. Had some funky dreams though.

OK Ive whined enough!!!! Off to the doctor.



Only 18 days until we leave for Florida. I will be NOT be reachable for the first 5 days as even I get a break. Although, I will be posting blog photos and making huge site changes.

If you have not placed your order yet unfortunately you are out of luck for the Holidays. That does not mean we won't be processing orders so if you are one of the 10 couples who got married this year but have not ordered PLEASE call Marianna asap. We will not be able to get your order completed for xmas, but a nuber of orders will be ready just before the 31st of December and the balance in the first 2 weeks of January.

No comments: