Friday, November 02, 2007

A promise of more photos





We currently have over 2000 active members to this blog. I shut off the comments section a long time ago because taking the time to read through peoples remarks was well, taking too much time. As much and I would like this to be a free for all, I want this blog to be a place on tranquility and Art. And so, since I've had about a dozen emails from potential and recent couples to add more photos to the blog here are few more.

But first!!!!

There is a few ways to enjoy this blog.

  1. Subscribe to email updates
  2. Add us to your RSS reader
  3. send me emails and ask me to post more info
  4. Don't take it too seriously. Those of you who know me, understand that I write what I think. I am extremely fortunate to have a loving family and AMAZING co-workers who back me up. But in the end this is my blog and I'll write what a want, and if you dont like it get your own. (Childish huh!)

No comments: