Friday, November 02, 2007

Technology is cool


I'm currently at my office in Thornhill and at the same time I am logged into the studio on my Mac. I was looking for some photos to add to the blog and found them in one of 7 computers we have there. With this program from Logmein.com I can remote control any of our computers in Toronto, Thornhill, or Boca Raton. Soooo cool.

Soon I will be able to edit videos stored on the web in full HD.

We have 2 new team members - Jason and Matt.

Matt is out creative genius in Boca Raton, who will be editing his magic into every video we produce there. With years of experience, I can't wait to upload some footage to share. We are currently woking on a new video site in Boca so I"ll show you guys when its done.


Jason and I go waaaay back. In fact I remember when he used to work for me nearly 5 years ago!!! Back then as well as being photographers I had a business selling electronics on Ebay. Jason was in charge of shooting and sorting the thousands of items we sold every month. Now he is back with us in this case he will be backing up Anton running our projectors for TorontoHomeMovies.com

Remember - Excellence customers in Toronto and in Boca get 50% off all transfer services at TorontoHomeMovies.com and FloridaHomeMovies.com

No comments: