Friday, November 23, 2007

Feel stronger!!! I miss going to the studio.



No dreams last night maybe thats way I at least feel a little better today. But I'm way off the way I felt every 3 weeks ago. I still get


In the mood for a list.

I believe sincerely in Dreams become goals. Here is my top list of Dreams for the next few months. I have another for the next year and another for 3 years etc. They are constantly being changed and updated, but since I began making Dream lists 8 years ago an amazing thing happened, they started to come true!!


  1. new car
  2. rent a catamaran for the day
  3. plasma/lcd tv for the bedroom
  4. finish all my 2007 weddings
  5. score a big deal for floridahomemovies.com
  6. get the office in Montreal up and running
  7. get a bigger studio
  8. buy a new film projector to replace the broken ones we are always fixing
  9. finish the brand new dgvideo site
  10. get a tan
  11. new super duper powerful top of the line computer for home.
  12. playstation 3 for sammy - ok its really for me but dont tell Marianna

No comments: