Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Still sick. I hate being a whiner

I've falling into a pattern of sleep, work on the computer for an hour, sleep, play with the boys, work, then sleep some more. I just have no energy. Today I went to meet a customer (who didnt show) and by the time I got back I was shaking like a baby. Anyhow - if you are waiting for your order to be completed the guys are all working hard still so there will be any delay.

I have the coolest dreams!!! This last one I was dreaming I'm in a TV program. The good guys are locked in a office building/safe room with a million dollars and the bad guy has this HUGE rifle. It's so real, the actors are bantering with each other. And as each get hit there a tag line and everything. I even have a soundtrack!!

In the end the bad guy get hit by the last good guy and the good guy shoots a special gun in the air and a new sound track come on like the one in Hero. And the dream plays in reverse only at the end/begining the bad guy is dead.

I also dream about pink ponies.






In the meantime, here are few more amazing photos.

No comments: