Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Crunch Time.



Wow the studio is jammed with equipment and people all working a team to get orders our for xmas. It so nice.

Here are a few cool shots.

Each month TorontoHomeMovies.com has expanded I've found myself being pulled from working on the day to day. I really love working in the back with the guys. Calculating ways to improve quality and producitivy.

One of the most inovative ways we have begun to track productivity is through the use of Google spreadsheets. In fact we have a detailed work flow that at a glance I can see how many orders we have received that day, the number of outstanding orders, even the totall amount of $$ that is sitting in the ready to pick up area, waiting to be collected.

I love it when a plan comes together. -- heh? Anyone remember the A team? Or did I just date myself?

No comments: