Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Perfectionism - my new religion.

Lately I've been obsessed with the idea of the perfect. What I mean is perfect products or services.

Ruth Chris, Starbucks, Bang and Olufen, Jaguar (OK I just added that one hehe) Alessi.

They all have a common denominator. They strive to create the perfect experience for their customers. In the design of Alessi we get perfect function with the pleasure of funny and whimsical design, Form and Function.

Can you think of other companies that have the same qualites?
'
Here's one most people have not heard of but I want more than anything. The below watch is my dream watch. Where most guys dream of sports cars.

Patek Phillipe watch - click here

How much do you think this watch costs? Take a guess then click the link above.

No comments: