Sunday, November 05, 2006

Met a lot of cool people.


A funny thing happened at the show today. As I looked around ( I had lots of time it was another slow day), I realized that Marianna and I have been shoot for nearly 10 years. Wow. Not one of the photographer there was shooting when we started.

The photography business is a one in which we are expected to be creative while at the same time be business people. I guess its like the artish of old - If you are too dedicated to your craft you starve.

What I love about shooting weddings is that I get to revisit my own day each Saturday. Know I know Marianna rarely reads my blog so I'm no going to sound too corny, but its kinda cool to get a weekly reminder of why I took the plunge.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are changing TorontoHomeMovies.com to CanadaHomeMovies.com. With the new business from UPS and Motofoto we need a more national presence. Remember Excellence and DGVideo customers get 50% off all 8mm, Super8, 8mm, Hi8 and VHS to DVD conversions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: