Saturday, November 11, 2006

Wow I really love steak


Seriously,

Brides. If your fiance or husband takes you to a kick ass, incredible world famous Steak house, don't order the freaking Lobster.

Took Marianna to Ruth Chris Steak house on Friday. The night out cost me over $200 dollars, but it was well worth it. The steak was the juicest, tastiest ribeye I have EVER tasted. Amazing.

For a really special date I can honestly rave about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you read my posts you might notice I use the word RAVE when I really like a place. I learned this phase from a world famous photographer - Denis Reggie. When I rave about a service or product I receive I'm actually hoping that someone out there is raving about Excellence Photography, DGVideo, Objective Eye or TorontoHomeMovies.com

No comments: