Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Family Geneology

I'm struggling with a new concept. The idea is that I want to set up an online site dedicated to the preservation of families memories. The purpose is ultimately sell products and services needed to help north american family take better care of their families most precious memories.

Video tape, film, even audio tapes, cds , framed photos, anything of value. The problem I'm having is how best approach it. I truely believe that if a product/service is going to be a success then its got to be something usefull and worth while. Well whats more worthwhile then saving your family history.

The difficulty I am finding is who to target this to. Weddings are pretty easy. Bride and Groom need a photographer. But, solicting retirement homes is not my idea of fun. Anyone with an idea email me.

No comments: