Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Italian Style


After meeting with over 250 couples since September began, I've have many opportunities to talk to brides and grooms about a wide reange of topics. Believe it or not some of them have nothing to do with weddings. In fact, I usually go out of my way to introduce a completely different question or topic with each couple, so that I can learn more about them. And in many cases more about myself.

One amazing thing that pops up frequently is the question of style. No I'm not going to write about it, just show how one question always leads to something else.

What do you think of when you think of style?

For me its Alessi.
http://www.alessi.com/


(to all the grooms reading this blog I'm sorry!!!!)

Alessi is one of the most famous and influential kitchen designers in the history of the world. I remember visiting an Alessi store in London and by a salt and pepper shaker for $120 US and thinking wow what a great deal. Seriously!!

Marianna and I have a collection worth over $4000.

Here are a few cool pics. I have all the ones shown.













Holy Moly == check out their new collection!!!!!! http://www.alessi.com/novita/index.jsp










Damn. I was writing this blog and Marianna caught me looking at the Alessi and and demanded I leave for her to look at. So much for maving money!!

If you want a great place to buy Alessi that is a little cheaper than William Ashley - check out Rolo in Yorkville, just above my favorite sushi restaurant Yamato. :) Now Yamato - they have style!!!

No comments: